Our customer started using Zoho CRM in 2009 to manage their sales process. When they started working with InterConnecta their users were not segmented and their process lacked the recommended CRM structure. When they started they had no leads and a rather small amount of contacts, accounts, and deals in the system for an organization their size.
- Reorganization of their entire Zoho CRM platform.
- Configuration of user security and data entry parameters, as well as territorial sales management and reporting.
- Construction of a sales data flowchart and customization of relevant fields and modules.
- Configuration of a Lead conversion method to Contact, Account, and Potential with a Deal Won/Loss sales flow focused on Sales Activity management.
- Automation of the Deal flow to eliminate recurring and or excessive data entry requirements by the Sales Team.
- Automation and reporting of sales activities and forecast values.
It has been three years since we started working together and their system has been completely revamped. They now have hundreds of users segmented via dozens of territories which allows them to automatically assign incoming leads to the right people. Furthermore, they are not only employing the standard CRM process but it has been adopted for three units each with their own users, characteristic , and automations. The records in their system have greatly increased and continues to grow each year. The forms across their websites have been connected to Zoho CRM and continuously feed new leads for their team Custom modules and integrations have allowed Porcelanosa USA to further optimize their operations by connecting to external referrers to automatically create new leads, standardizing complex processes via simple interfaces and connecting to third-party marketing tools to reach a larger audience.
Throughout this entire process some fires are bound to come up. InterConnecta has played a part in resolving issues no matter the source following through with the respective parties to restore systems back to their functional state, identify causes of incident, and establishing new parameters to prevent it from happening again.