Title: Zoho Platform Developer
Requirement: Highly fluent in English and Spanish
Who we Are
InterConnecta is a leading global Zoho consulting services optimizer and a Zoho Advanced Partner. For more than a decade, we’ve helped academic institutions, government agencies, and non-profit organizations; as well as small, mid-sized, and large businesses in many industries around the world to connect and optimize their workflows in the cloud with Zoho.
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working in the Zoho, Salesforce, or general ERP space.
- Create custom functions using Deluge for Zoho Creator, CRM, Desk, etc.
- Improve architecture and optimize the performance of complex Zoho-based implementations.
- Integrate Zoho with third-party applications, working with other members of our development team.
- Experience with Zoho Deluge, workflow rules, custom functions.
- Experience in integrating Zoho with other systems.
- Zoho Creator certification is not required, but will be valued.
- Able to work independently and as part of an international team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for collaboration with team members, management and customers directly.
- Familiar with common digital means of communication including instant messaging, email, text, etc.
- Highly proficient in English and Spanish languages.
- By joining InterConnecta, you will be part of a horizontal and multicultural organization, where everyone is treated equally.
- Highly flexible hours (Monday thru Friday).
- Remote work for healthy work/life balance.
- Paid holidays, vacations, and personal/sick time.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Possible other benefits based on location.
Compensation: Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
Equal Employment Opportunity
InterConnecta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No one will be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, race, creed, ethnicity, gender, genetics, marital or family status, religion or any other basis as protected by law.
InterConnecta is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service people.