Title: Senior Zoho Platform Developer
Requirement: Highly fluent in English and Spanish
Who we Are
InterConnecta is a leading global Zoho consulting services optimizer and a Zoho Advanced Partner. For more than a decade, we’ve helped academic institutions, government agencies, and non-profit organizations; as well as small, mid-sized, and large businesses in many industries around the world to connect and optimize their workflows in the cloud with Zoho.
- At least 3 years of Zoho application development experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Prior experience leading or mentoring other team members.
- Develop software solutions using Zoho API framework, Zoho Deluge scripting language, and 3rd part REST APIs.
- Fluent oral and writing English communication skills.
- Strong technical understanding of Zoho functionalities.
- Project coordination skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritize tasks and workload.
- Implementation and customization of business applications on Zoho One including CRM, Desk, Flow, Recruit, Books, Creator, Forms, Campaigns, Analytics, and others as needed.
- Writing custom Zoho Deluge functions.
- Data migration to and from different systems into Zoho CRM or other platforms.
- Creation of custom tools and scripts to automate various business processes.
- Create a roadmap for development and prepare iterations for approval and tracking.
- Own the entire development life cycle from concept to production, as well as support.
- Documentation of the work performed and help build a knowledge base.
- Experience leading Zoho development teams or implementation projects.
- Guide other team members with their work while doing the hands-on work.
- Able to work independently and as part of an international team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for collaboration with team members, management, and customers directly.
- Familiar with common digital means of communication including instant messaging, email, text, etc.
- Highly proficient in English and Spanish languages.
- By joining InterConnecta, you will be part of a horizontal and multicultural organization, where everyone is treated equally.
- Highly flexible hours (Monday thru Friday).
- Remote work for healthy work/life balance.
- Paid holidays and personal/sick time.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Possible other benefits based on location.
Compensation: Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
Equal Employment Opportunity
InterConnecta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No one will be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, race, creed, ethnicity, gender, genetics, marital or family status, religion or any other basis as protected by law.
InterConnecta is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service people.