Title: Project Manager
Requirement: Highly fluent in English and Spanish
Who we Are
InterConnecta is a leading global Zoho consulting services optimizer and a Zoho Advanced Partner. For more than a decade, we’ve helped academic institutions, government agencies, and non-profit organizations; as well as small, mid-sized, and large businesses in many industries around the world to connect and optimize their workflows in the cloud with Zoho.
- Bachelor of Industrial or Systems Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of project management or coordinator experience for SaaS implementation or software development.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Zoho software implementation and/or development teams.
- Familiarity with project management software (Zoho preferred).
- Excellent oral and written English and Spanish skills.
- Proficient skills with Excel.
- Experience in reporting and analytics (BI experience is a plus).
- Manage multiple projects of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects, and dealing with multiple customers and team members daily.
- Coordinate internal resources for a flawless execution of projects delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers at an executive level.
- Facilitate project team logistics such as meetings, conference calls, prepare meeting minutes and action items, follow-up actions, and assist in presentation development.
- Constant project progress tracking, prioritization, team allocation and customer communication regarding project status, budget, and progression.
- Ensure compliance with our internal PM requirements.
- Create projects in Zoho, provide priority guidance to project team, maintain project database integrity, distribute project tasks/plans/documentation, and monitor project budgeted hours and project execution.
- Review completed tasks and features to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Interact with Account Managers, Analysts, and other technical and development roles.
- Experience in reporting and analytics (Zoho Analytics or SQL experience preferred).
- Proactively look to make improvements to the Project Management processes, planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Capitalize on improvement opportunities, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service through timely, courteous, and respectful communication; identify and anticipate needs through active effective listening; and assist customers in understanding.
- By joining InterConnecta, you will be part of a horizontal and multicultural organization, where everyone is treated equally.
- Flexible hours (Monday thru Friday).
- Remote work for healthy work/life balance.
- Paid holidays, vacations, and personal/sick time.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Possible other benefits based on location.
Compensation: Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
Equal Employment Opportunity
InterConnecta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No one will be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, race, creed, ethnicity, gender, genetics, marital or family status, religion or any other basis as protected by law.
InterConnecta is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service people.