***Fluent English-speaking applicants ONLY***
Your interviews and day-to-day work will be held in English.
At InterConnecta, we transform business processes with world-class technology. We have a strong focus on SaaS CRM technologies and serve customers in North America, South America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator/PM to join our operations team.
You will work closely with other Coordinators, Account Managers, and overall team members, assisting them with day-to-day operations. You will be responsible for determining resource allocation and work distribution in our Project Management system and will be a key part of Project update meetings with customers.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling and budgeting.
- Support the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference calls; prepare meeting minutes and describe action items; perform follow-up; and assist in presentation development.
- Constant communication with customers regarding project progress
- Ensure compliance without internal PM requirements.
- Maintain updated priorities and team scheduling
- Create, maintain and distribute project task / plans.
- Provide priority guidance to project team, track & report project progress internally. Develop, administer, and monitor Project budgeted hours and its execution.
- Interact with Account Managers, Analysts, and other technical and development roles.
- Bachelor of Industrial or Systems Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience with project management specifically for SaaS implementation or software development.
- Familiarity with project management software
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment, running multiple projects and dealing with multiple customers daily.
- Experience in reporting and analytics (BI experience is a plus)
- Possess skills (or be proficient) in Excel.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers at an executive level
- Proactivity in looking for improvements to our PM process
- Above average salary level.
- Working at a growing horizontal, open-minded international small business where everyone is treated equally.
- The opportunity to grow into Business Development, Finance, Business Analysis areas.
- Remote work & flexible work hours