Solveda is an award winning software design and development company located in Long Island, New York.
- Greater visibility into lead generation and marketing outreach.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote courses and funding programs among CRM contacts.
- Provide student and course management capabilities.
- Reformulation of student database structure.
- Migration from a legacy in-house CRM system to an enterprise Zoho CRM system.
- Creation of registration forms through landing pages that feed directly into Zoho CRM.
- Addition of an automation layer to increase in-house control over outreach and course registration.
- Implementation of a central platform for the Corporate Education Department to manage course demand.
- Creation of a job posting platform and advanced template functions to create student certifications and CVs.
- Real-time visibility and ROI reporting on classes and student enrollment.
- Reports and dashboard capabilities via Zoho Reports to measure marketing initiatives.
- Zoho CRM provided the Corporate Education Department a centralized database for student and course management.
- Bi-directional email marketing campaigns via Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM integration.