Major League Hacking is the official student hackathon league, powering invention competitions that inspire innovation,…
Business Services & Other
New Tel Systems is a leading provider of fully-managed network and business services, voice services and hosting for small and medium sized businesses throughout North America.
- Implementation of a cloud-based CRM system to manage their commercial process.
- Reduce the complexity of client’s phone number portability. New Tel’s previous process consisted of salespeople and clients scanning and faxing several documents.
- Implementation of two online forms: An End User License Agreement (EULA) form for quote generation and a Letter of Agreement (LOA) for purchase order generation.
- Implementation of Zoho CRM and integration with both web forms.
- Implementation of online Letter of Agreement (LOA) form for purchase order generation.
- The integration between Zoho CRM and the EULA form automatically imports data from existing CRM contacts and creates new CRM contact records with the information provided in the EULA form.
- Users can now generate quotes associating products and create sales opportunities from the information provided in the web form without needing to access Zoho CRM.
- Users and clients can manage phone number portability through the online forms, saving enormous amounts of time and reducing the use of paper to a minimum.
- Provided New Tel with a centralized database to track all sales activities for the sales team. Users can create reports and dashboards with the data from both web forms feeding directly into the CRM.