GBS is a Peruvian company that provides specialized process and consulting services, and high-level training in…
CompuWeather is a New York-based company that provides forensic weather consulting and analysis. They prepare detailed past weather reports, consulting, and expert witness testimony for legal professionals, insurance companies, and engineers.
- CompuWeather was looking to implement a CRM solution for their sales and fulfillment teams, with the objective of creating a streamlined process and centralized database containing contact and account information, sales intelligence, activity logs, and other information generated by the teams.
- The CRM instance would be used as a searchable database to quickly find customer data entered by the teams, which would help them build customer cases more efficiently. The CRM would also generate and deliver real-time reports.
InterConnecta customized various CRM modules, which resulted in the achievement of the following:
- Centralized tasks and email management
- Forms and templates for internal use
- Order status tracking
- Universal search and easy access to historical data
- Use of Zoho CRM's native QuickBooks connector online
- Easy lead contact segmentation and grouping
- Google Docs integration
A defined and organized sales and fulfillment process automated through the CRM, managing existing sales relationships and new custom orders effectively.