Major League Hacking is the official student hackathon league, powering invention competitions that inspire innovation,…
Business Services & Other
Birthing of Giants was born in the halls of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and with the partnership of Inc. Magazine. It offers an educational program for owners of growing companies.
Birthing of Giants was looking to migrate to Zoho CRM platform and automate their current fellowship application and registration process.
The desired CRM solution must use a complex blueprint of automated actions and triggers, modules and fields for Birthing of Giants to contact and qualify prospects, process fellowship applications and serve as a centralized repository of attachments and activities.
- We created a new workflow chart and integrated to a Zoho CRM Enterprise instance.
- As Zoho CRM Certified consultants with experience in the industry, InterConnecta proposed the customization of a Zoho CRM Enterprise instance following best practices and considering various components.
A fully automated lead flow process that allows the following for various stakeholders and automated requests between Birthing of Giants and the prospect:
- Web-to-Lead form integrations
- Approval process automation
- Opportunity stage management
- Acceptance/Rejection email automation & content creation
- Slack integration