Junior Web Developer - Customer Success
At InterConnecta, we transform business processes with world-class technology. We have a very strong focus on SaaS CRM technologies and serve customers in North America, South America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
For this position, you are expected to work with Lead Developers and Technology Consultants in:
- Creating scripts using a Java-like language to handle data within CRM systems (You will have time to familiarize with the tools).
- Documenting business processes as required by customers.
- Configuring business applications to follow agreed processes and functionality.
- Modeling structures in pre-built relational databases.
- Developing form-intensive web interfaces following basic design languages and a lot of common sense (HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is a must).
- Delivering service ticket responses to customers under our support program.
InterConnecta serves customers of all sizes in the United States, Perú, and other countries, so you will be exposed to everyday consulting activities and will learn about how customers in different industries use Software-as-a-Service to improve sales, customer service, and fulfillment processes.
- Comfortable office in the best area of Miraflores. You will be provided a laptop computer.
- Great coffee and snacks.
- Fair compensation with contract and planilla.
- Working at a horizontal, open-minded company where everyone is treated equally.
- No dress code.
- No work until late.
- 30 OR 40 hours per week, distributed Monday to Friday between 8AM and 7PM
- Flexibility of schedules
- You will be required to work on some local holidays, but will be able to request time off if needed
- Fluent english (oral and written)
- Some knowledge of web APIs (REST)
- Some knowledge of NodeJS
- Some knowledge of Vue.js, React OR Angular JS
- HTML / CSS
- Good practices in coding and documentation
Use the form below to apply for the position and we'll get back to you soon.
© 2020 InterConnecta. All Rights Reserved.